The BIM session for Professional Associations, Companies, Promoters and Constructors is not to be missed. It is to be held in the Graduate Hall of the School of Engineering next February 14th at 4:00pm.
The construction sector is witnessing important changes. Bids for public works of construction must already incorporate BIM requirements from December 17, 2018 and, for new infrastructures, the obligation will be effective as of July 26, 2019 (Ministry of Development). Already, large private projects are being executed in accordance with the requirements of this new methodology.
The objective of the day is:
To present what BIM is, tips to implement it in an easy way, what tools are necessary (hardware, software and systems), and how this new methodology will contribute to transforming the projecting, building and maintenance of buildings and infrastructures.
This session is interest to you if you are…
- A civil engineer, mechanical, industrial or telecommunication company that provides maintenance, management or construction management to public administrations and entities, private developers and builders, as well as any other AECO agent that needs to subcontract according to BIM requirements.
- An industrial manufacturer of construction equipment and materials and want to market them in public projects tendered according to BIM requirements, to developers and private builders, or through prescribers who work with BIM (architects, engineers, interior designers, urban planners …).
- A builder or contractor who provides Construction Project Managementor work execution services to public administrations and entities, to other private developers and builders, as well as to any other AECO agent that you need to subcontract according to BIM requirements.
- A technical architect, surveyor or building engineer who provides management services and execution of works to public administrations and entities, to developers and private constructors, as well as to any other AECO that you need to subcontract according to BIM requirements.
- An architect, designer, urban planner or landscaper who provides project, programming or planning services to public administrations and entities, to private developers and builders, as well as to any other AECO agent and need to subcontract according to BIM requirements.
- A public works technical engineer who provides services in the design, construction, maintenance or operation phase to public administrations and entities, private promoters and constructors, as well as any other AECO agent that needs to subcontract according to BIM requirements.
BIM for Professional Associations, companies, promoters and constructors is an initiative created by BIM Academy and made in collaboration with Allplan , ACCA Software , Ogun , Leica Geosystems , EiPM , Qwickcost , ITeC , Pinearq , Structuralia , CT Engineers , Miller & Co Ibérica , Rebuild , Nibug , PetroBIM, Perspective of + CatRàdio , Crea.HOUSE , IBIMA , BIMCommunity, Habitissimo, SEED and 30virtual.